Monday, April 21, 2014

Animoto

I chose to use Animoto to create a video to practice "Many Thanks"  to express my feelings about this course. It is going to the end of the semester now and I am really appreciate Dr. Burgos`s detailed guidance and other classmates` help.
 I think it is a powerful internet tool that can serve an important function in a modern ESL classroom.  I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to make something interesting and aesthetically pleasing.  There are a couple ways that short videos can be used for ESL purposes.
 It can be used to reinforce students` memorization of different knowledge points: reading, writing and listening. Teachers can either create videos or have the students create their own videos.  It will be cool to master a foreign tool and follow the English directions to complete a task. I am sure this tool will increase students` interest and motivation.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your creation and think that you have some good ideas for using Animoto in your future classes.

    ReplyDelete